RE: anycast roots

  • From: Ray Plzak
  • Date: Fri Nov 12 07:27:31 2004

I just want to be sure that I understand what you are saying, Bill.

There is no single place where one can obtain authoritative information
about the root server system and all of its individual servers.  There is no
single organization that speaks in any collective manner for the root server
operators.

Ray