RE: How to Blocking VoIP ( H.323) ?

  • From: Fergie (Paul Ferguson)
  • Date: Thu Nov 11 08:35:38 2004

One might also suggest that explicit "denials", as
opposed to explicit "permits", as an access-control
policy is fundamentally flawed security approach in
the first place....

My $.02,

- ferg

-- "Scott Morris" <[email protected]> wrote:

Tcp/1719 is part of the H323 Gatekeeper default ports (which can be changed)

Tcp/1720 is the H.225 call setup port, and I haven't heard of this being a configurable port.