Re: Big List of network owners?

  • From: John Underhill
  • Date: Thu Oct 28 17:32:12 2004

I realize that there may be no way to contact many of these people, but, it is a step towards identifying problem networks. If badhosting.com is responsible for a given percentage of the garbage that comes through our pipes, and I can leverage user input to identify this, then I can use this to create more responsive filtering policies..

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary E. Miller" <[email protected]>