Re: Finding information about metro private line service in downtown SF

  • From: Mike Lyon
  • Date: Thu Oct 28 02:49:32 2004

Can you get roof rights at both locations? If so, can you stand on one
roof and see the other? If yes, go wireless. You will have the capital
cost upfront but no monthly fees to pay to your friendly telco of
choice each month. There are plenty of companies that manafacture
telco quality radios for instances like this. Proxim, Alavarion,
P-Com, RadioLAN, just to name a few.

-Mike