RE: Energy consumption vs % utilization?

  • From: Hannigan, Martin
  • Date: Tue Oct 26 14:52:14 2004

This is far more complicated than this. That's why I suggested
the Datacenters list.

A lot is determined not just by your revenue target per square foot,
but cooling, your distribution, your breaker density and sizing, etc.

-M<

--
Martin Hannigan                         (c) 617-388-2663
VeriSign, Inc.                          (w) 703-948-7018