RE: north american backbone network diagrams

  • From: Christopher L. Morrow
  • Date: Sat Oct 23 02:50:50 2004

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004, Nakul Malik wrote:

> >>hmm, telco or internet or ??? (fiber routes or ip paths)
>
> All of the above. ;)
> I wouldn't mind a copy if someone has them. I used to have cable charts
> at my old job but since I started out on my own, I have yet to collect

hrm, I can't find fiber maps online, but 'pop maps' exist off:
http://global.mci.com/about/network/global_presence/
inside the US they seem to lack path info, which is sort of lame :(

Off a few other sites I was able to find similar maps for uunet's network:
http://www.servepath.com/why/network.htm#

Sorry, I wasn't able to dig up anything else on the public web site, I can
never seem to find what I want on that site either.