Re: People being removed from the list and such

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Mon Oct 18 22:35:24 2004

pfui!  unless someone has gone so far off the deep end as to
be seriously impeding any other discussion on the list (google
for "plonk":-), people should not be censored, period.  we all
can filter mail as we wish, just as we can bgp announcements.

i submit that this discussion itself should be so unnecessary
that we should be able to severly minimize our indulgence in
it.

randy

--

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death
your right to say it" is widely attributed to Voltaire, but

Censor, n. An officer of certain governments, employed to
supress the works of genius. Among the Romans the censor was
an inspector of public morals, but the public morals of modern
nations will not bear inspection.
-- Ambrose Bierce, The Enlarged Devil's Dictionary, 1967