Re: Savings on T1 DS-3 and OC-3 for ISPs

  • From: James
  • Date: Fri Oct 15 00:31:25 2004

On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 03:51:43PM -0400, Damian Lennon wrote:

> When did this become a marketing list???

Hmmm I dunno. Did he get your address from nanog-l? May be, may not...
But either way, I get the same exact uncalled-for unsolicited junk mail from
Roderick S. Beck. Time to bust out more procmail.

-J

--
James Jun                                            TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
Technical Lead                        Network Design, Consulting, IT Outsourcing