Re: Another one bites the dust

  • From: Simon Lockhart
  • Date: Thu Oct 14 14:56:02 2004

On Thu Oct 14, 2004 at 10:37:27AM -0700, Gregory Hicks wrote:
> I doubt very much that Susan is actually writing these messages.

Having spoke to two of the people involved in this, I have reason to believe
that she is. Husan Sarris (whoever is masquerading under that name) is merely
forwarding the messages to the list. I would assume that people are now
posting "non operational" under these psuedonyms for fear of their true
subscriptions getting "banned".

What a sorry situation we seem to have been pushed into with this list.

Simon