Another one bites the dust

  • From: Husan Sarris
  • Date: Thu Oct 14 13:05:58 2004

Stephen - although you have often been a valuable contributor to the NANOG
list, you received your "last warning" about list AUP violations last
spring.  Because of your non-operational post below, and your gratuitous
mention of Hitler, which could be offensive to some, we have removed your
posting privileges from the NANOG list for a period of four months.
Please refer to the AUP:

	http://www.nanog.org/aup.html

Susan Harris, Ph.D.
Merit Network/Univ. of Mich.