Re: BCP38 making it work, solving problems

  • From: Fergie (Paul Ferguson)
  • Date: Sun Oct 10 23:05:47 2004

It's better than a sharp stick in the eye, I'll tell ya,
lad.

Listen to me: It's called a "best current practice" for a
reason -- people should do it. Not sit and around and endlessly
discuss it (we've already done that a thousand times).

I wrote it, I stand beside it. I'm sick of hearing why people
haven't implemented it yet -- it's almost five years later
and there's simply no excuse. It's sickening.

- fergie

Ref: ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/bcp/bcp38.txt

-- Sean Donelan <[email protected]> wrote:

But BCP38 doesn't immediately help the ISP.

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 [email protected] or