RE: House Toughens Spyware Penalties

  • From: Scott Morris
  • Date: Fri Oct 08 16:56:48 2004

Oh, how festive.  Anyone got that "Bill (Gates) Blocker" filter ready?  :)

Left to their own devices, congressmen should NOT be allowed to write bills
about things they don't understand.  Well...  Ok, that's too restrictive.
No bills would ever get written.

We'll still see the same problems coming from the same non-US places where
it isn't exactly feasible to prosecute.  But it made someone someplace feel
better, I'm sure!

Scott