Re: Is there an email admin from RR.COM out there?

  • From: W. Mark Herrick, Jr.
  • Date: Fri Oct 08 15:43:18 2004

Forwarded to admins at RR, since I'm not 100% sure who's on here from there.

-MH

At 01:26 PM 10/8/2004, Jeff Wheeler wrote:

Not sure how applicable to NANOG this is, but the below thread has started on another list that I am on, and I thought someone listening here from RR.COM might be able to help. If you think you can assist or at least want to find out more about these issues, please contact me off list and I'll get you in touch with those effected.

--
Jeff Wheeler
Postmaster, Network Admin

W. Mark Herrick, Jr.