RE: short Botnet list and Cashing in on DoS

  • From: Hannigan, Martin
  • Date: Thu Oct 07 11:53:23 2004

The problem with that is the list rapidly updates
and must be maintained with some level of frequency
and there's a level of trust involved in it as well.

Going after the bots is lesser effort. The controllers are
a priority.

-M<

--
Martin Hannigan                         (c) 617-388-2663
VeriSign, Inc.                          (w) 703-948-7018