Re: Blackhole Routes

  • From: Stephen J. Wilcox
  • Date: Thu Sep 30 05:15:52 2004

There are several sources of eBGP feeds for blackholing, they can be very useful
depending on what your requirements are. You can get feeds for spam, ddos bots,
bogon routes etc

For iBGP this can be useful too, if you are being DDoS'd you can inject an iBGP
route and have all your routers instantly blackhole traffic at your edge instead
of having to static config all of them..

regards
Steve