Re: IPv6 support for com/net zones on October 19, 2004

  • From: Daniel Roesen
  • Date: Mon Sep 27 07:30:47 2004

On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 02:10:58PM -0400, Matt Larson wrote:
> We would welcome opportunities for IPv6 tunnels to further improve our
> connectivity.  Please contact [email protected] if you're
> interested.

Please do NOT do any long-haul tunneling! See the MIPP document for
elaboration on reasoning. I can understand tactic short-haul tunnels
to actually provide any connectivity, but please no long-haul tunnels
which really distort global v6 routing decisions. Seek native transits
in US and be done with it.

Thanks for your consideration.

Best regards,
Daniel