Godwin's Law (Was: RE: Cisco moves even more to china.)

  • From: Fergie (Paul Ferguson)
  • Date: Sat Sep 25 22:10:41 2004

Godwin's Law:

As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a
comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.

See also:

 http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/legends/godwin/

- ferg

-- "Scott Morris" <[email protected]> wrote:

Someone in a previous e-mail mentioned someone's law about
annihilating this thread.  While I don't know whose law that
was I hope whatever it is takes effect soon because the sky
really is not falling.

Scott

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson