Re: Cisco moves even more to china.

  • From: Robin Lynn Frank
  • Date: Fri Sep 24 11:39:15 2004

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:49:54 +0100 (IST)
Paul Jakma <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Modern capitalism does create a race to the bottom effect for labor
> > which seems to have no end.
>
> This race exists because of imbalances in prosperity in world.

This race exists because governments beholden to corporate interests,
permit it to exist.  A US company that sacrifices the welfare of US
workers for the sake of its bottom line, or to curry favor with a
foreign government, is not one I care to do business with.

I usually lurk, not post.  I just needed to say this.

--
Robin Lynn Frank
Director of Operations