Re: APNIC Privacy of customer assignment records - implementation update

  • From: Patrick W Gilmore
  • Date: Thu Sep 23 16:41:29 2004

On Sep 23, 2004, at 4:20 PM, Matt Ghali wrote:

Does anyone else find this as offensive as I do?

Dunno if "offensive" is the right word. "Worrisome", definitely. Maybe after I have time to understand it better, it might become offensive.

But that will also depend on how APNIC responds to problems. If Network X has a customer who is a problem, and we can't find out customer's name / e-mail / whatever, then Network X better be responsive. If not, then APNIC better be responsive.

Perhaps this was covered in the docs, I dunno, haven't read them all yet. It definitely was not covered in the FAQ, even though I figured it would be one of the most Frequently Asked Questions....

--
TTFN,
patrick