Re: [nanog] Re: APNIC Privacy of customer assignment records - implementation update

  • From: Dan Mahoney, System Admin
  • Date: Thu Sep 23 16:37:12 2004

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, Matt Ghali wrote:

Does anyone else find this as offensive as I do?

matt ghali

I think at this point it becomes a matter of "if they're not listed, blacklist them". It could potentially be a huge filter set, but there's so much crap coming from that corner of the globe anyway that this just gives a good, solid, hard fast reason.

Needless to say, I'm joining the list specifically for the purpose of commenting on the above.

-Dan