RE: Website contact for www.cisco.com

  • From: Burton, Chris
  • Date: Thu Sep 23 14:12:47 2004

	I also ran into this problem yesterday, I contacted Cisco and
they said that they were not block any of my addresses or ranges which I
found to be strange since from what I could tell out of an entire /22
only one IP address was affected.  As of around 0500 PDT this morning I
was able to access Cisco's website again though.

Chris Burton
Network Engineer
Walt Disney Internet Group - Network Services

The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential,
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please contact Walt Disney Internet Group at
206-664-4000.