Re: The Trailing Edge (was Re: FW: The worst abuse e-mail ever, sverige.net

  • From: Jon Lewis
  • Date: Wed Sep 22 23:36:27 2004

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 [email protected] wrote:

> Has anybody done a comparison for different instances of this same problem
> (for instance, rate of fixing of 69/8 filters, open SMTP relays, installing a

Coworkers keep breaking the SQL db access, and when I notice it broken, I
fix it...but http://69box.atlantic.net/cgi-bin/bogon still lists a several
hundred networks with 69/8 issues.  They're still slowly getting fixed.
I just found several listed IPs that are finally reachable from 69/8.

 Jon Lewis                   |  I route
 Atlantic Net                |