RE: FW: The worst abuse e-mail ever, sverige.net

  • From: Miller, Mark
  • Date: Wed Sep 22 11:29:46 2004

 Most DSL providers that hand out static addressing also have the means
to delegate the rDNS. Sounds like it is time to get your own DNS on.

- Mark E. Miller

"...it said: Install Windows 2000 or better...so I installed FreeBSD..."

PGP Key fingerprint = 4E60 8A3C ECE5 3018 474B 1D0F 9C74 6147 85FB F2F4