RE: RE: RE: NYSE

  • From: Temkin, David
  • Date: Tue Sep 21 13:11:04 2004

You are correct.  The rings are geographically diverse and separated
(ie, they have separate rings for each metro and then tie the rings
together in multiple places).  No idea about the right-of-ways, but my
understanding is that it wasn't necessarily meant to be a be-all-end-all
for those sorts of outages.

You are correct, however, it is one of the most reliable infrastructures
we connect to.