Re: AS22534 Leaking, anybody alive their?

  • From: Majdi Abbas
  • Date: Fri Sep 17 15:36:43 2004

On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 11:25:05AM -0500, Matt Levine wrote:
> All attemps to reach them are have failed.

	Am I the only person that finds this ironic?

OrgName:    Proficient Networks, Inc.
OrgID:      PROFIC-1
Address:    300 California Street, Suite 500
City:       San Francisco
StateProv:  CA
PostalCode: 94104
Country:    US

ASNumber:   22534
ASName:     PROFICIENT
ASHandle:   AS22534
Comment:
RegDate:    2001-10-12
Updated:    2002-03-21

TechHandle: IP90-ARIN
TechName:   Proficient Networks, Inc.
TechPhone:  +1-415-364-1000
TechEmail:  [email protected]

> Ticket open with MFN to request that maybe put a prefix-list on this
> customer..or maybe even max-prefixes..

	Generally speaking all of their customers have prefix lists,
I wonder how this session got broken.

	--msa