Multi-link Frame Relay OR Load Balancing

  • From: Bryce Enevoldson
  • Date: Thu Sep 16 17:46:00 2004

We are in the process of updating our internet connection to 8 t1's bound
together.  Due to price, our options have been narrowed to AT&T and MCI.
I have two questions:
1.  Which technology is better for binding t1's:  multi link frame relay
(mci's) or load balancing (att's)
2.  Which company has a better pop in Atlanta: mci or att?

We are in the Chattanooga TN area and our current connection is 6 t1's
through att but they will only bond 4 so they are split 4 and 2.

Bryce Enevoldson
Information Processing
Southern Adventist University