RE: Email Complexes

  • From: Vivien M.
  • Date: Tue Sep 14 18:00:04 2004

I hate to state the obvious, but at least two of the providers on his list
were other cable companies. Given that cable companies don't generally sell
standalone POP3 service without some home/small-biz cable modem service, how
exactly do you propose purchasing an account at a cable company that doesn't
serve your area (I'm assuming that Charter's HQ/datacenter/etc is in a
territory it, and not another company, serves...) and actually using said
account?

Vivien