Re: Any Kine NOGs? Re: European Nanog?

  • From: Scott Weeks
  • Date: Tue Sep 14 11:40:40 2004

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, Kurt Erik Lindqvist wrote:
: On 2004-09-14, at 16.36, Scott Weeks wrote:
:
: > I briefly looked and NordNOG wasn't an english speaking list.  (no
: > surprise there... :)  I only read in english, thus my request for
: > english
: > language NOG lists.  Did I miss that and are the others you mention in
: > the
: > english language?
:
: As I created NordNOG I can assure you it is english speaking. Actually,
: I have no idea how think we would otherwise communicate :-) To the best
: of my knowledge there have been one or two messages in Swedish. It is a
: low volume list though, but that is another issue.

Oops, I must've looked at the one or 2 in the archives.  I guess I looked
too briefly.

scott