Re: Gb ethernet interface keeping dropping packet in ingress

  • From: Joe Shen
  • Date: Tue Sep 14 01:37:09 2004

Hi,

we do not sniffing the Gbps ethernet link, and the box
I mentioned in previous message is not oversubscribed
at all. In fact, the 10Gbps switch is newly installed
and only two link connected ( one to catalyst6509, one
to firewall).

Anyway, thanks for your analysis and I want to know
what's the name of the scripts checking ARP on switch?

thanks.

Joe