Re: European Nanog?

  • From: Sabri Berisha
  • Date: Mon Sep 13 05:56:05 2004

On Sun, Sep 12, 2004 at 09:16:33PM +0200, Michel Renfer wrote:

Hi,

> > The "NOG" philosophy don't work in Europe.
>
> That's not correct. The concept works in switzerland with
> SwiNOG very well - at least two meetings every year and
> a good organized communitiy behind SwiNOG.

Agree, here in .nl we have (how surpising) NLNOG. This is a semi-open
forum (read access for everyone, posting for a limited group). From time
to time we even have social meetings. No formal meetings (yet). Works
like a charme!

--
Sabri Berisha, SAB666-RIPE              - I route, therefore you are
http://www.cluecentral.net              - http://www.virt-ix.net