Re: Seeking abuse contact for 142.177.73.59

  • From: Dave Dennis
  • Date: Tue Sep 07 17:08:52 2004

Dear Nanog Readers,

I want to thank everyone that corrected my typo mistake, the domain for email
was correct locally, then I did not cut/paste it into the nanog mail, resulting
in a typo which many were quick to spot.  Thanks for the attention to detail!

Was also thanks to the list able to find an email with a person at the other end
of aliant.ca, and will work with them on the original issue.

Thanks again,

Dave D

+ Dave Dennis
+ Seattle, WA