Re: OT- need a new GSM provider

  • From: Joe Rhett
  • Date: Thu Sep 02 22:52:29 2004

On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 01:42:57AM +0000, vijay gill wrote:
> This is more of an issue in SE asia in my experience than in europe.

Sorry, again YMMV but I had no trouble with this in either Taiwan or
Singapore, when I was responsible for support in those countries, Japan and
Korea combined.  I never saw a problem calling between any of those.

Not saying it isn't so, just saying I never had this trouble me-self ;-)

--
Joe Rhett
Senior Geek