Re: OT: We have a winner!

  • From: Owen DeLong
  • Date: Thu Sep 02 15:45:35 2004

It is a sad sad day for democracy when Randy Bush can get a 2:1 lead
over Bill the Cat. (I'd worry about insulting Randy, but, he claims
to have long since procmail'd me, so, I doubt he'll even see this)

Owen

P.S.  Randy, if you do see this: No insult intended, only humor.  Despite
our differences, I do respect your contribution to the community.