Re: Senator Diane Feinstein Wants to know about the Benefits of P2P

  • From: Jeff Wheeler
  • Date: Wed Sep 01 08:46:55 2004

Not that I'm trying to put words in your mouth, but I believe you meant suprnova.org which is a BitTorrent site (supernova.org is not a bittorrent site).

Check out this link for a list of other BitTorrent sites and applications:
http://kevinrose.typepad.com/kr/2004/07/darktip_the_bes.html

--
Jeff Wheeler
Postmaster, Network Admin