Re: Senator Diane Feinstein Wants to know about the Benefits ofP2P

  • From: Owen DeLong
  • Date: Mon Aug 30 18:45:23 2004

While I agree with everything you said, Scott, I think that is exactly the
kind of application that Feinstein is looking to quash. Her agenda has
been very pro-corporate control anti-free speech, anti-individual since she
took office. The only thing she seems more opposed to is anyone besides
her getting a gun.

Owen