Re: Senator Diane Feinstein Wants to know about the Benefits of P2P

  • From: Jeff Wheeler
  • Date: Mon Aug 30 15:16:30 2004

You know, I'm not even sure why it is necessary for us to argue the case for P2P - I see it's primary beneficiary as content providers (the people that make the ISOs, movie trailers, etc... that take advantage of technologies like BitTorrent) - why haven't any of these people stepped up to lobby P2P's benefits? (or if they have, maybe someone can point Henry at these lobbyists?)

--
Jeff Wheeler
Postmaster, Network Admin