RE: FBI bust DDoS 'Mafia'

  • From: Spencer Wood
  • Date: Mon Aug 30 08:30:37 2004

I forwarded this message to a Guy I work with in the office..Here is his response..

No crap, this guy lived in our neighborhood...

Remember me telling you about the Ryder truck full of Compaq servers and all the FBI agents????  We thought maybe he was into kiddie porn or something...  he had a bunch of servers in his basement, and a datacenter-class HVAC unit with a weird looking exhaust pipe coming out of the side of his house.  I think it's still there...

Spencer

Spencer Wood, Network Manager
Ohio Department Of Transportation
1320 Arthur E. Adams Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43221

E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: 614.644.5422/Fax: 614.887.4021/Cell: 614.774.3123