Re: FBI bust DDoS 'Mafia'

  • From: John Obi
  • Date: Mon Aug 30 04:22:18 2004

It's not not OT, or about politics.

It's not about they are guilty or not since I Don't
care.

It's about that "the FBI finally cares, and will bust
the script kiddies."

This will scare them and will decrease the DDoS
attacks from now and on.

So ISPs and NSPs should work more with FBI and such
parties to decrease the DDoS.

Thanks,

-J

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/08/27/ddos_mafia_busted/