Re: BGP Homing Question

  • From: babylon
  • Date: Fri Aug 27 17:54:44 2004

No it was because we (Sprint, where I worked at that time) still felt that
it was valuable. The change happened a couple of months after I left. From
what I was told when the change happened, it was decided that it was no
longer more important to do, then the pain it caused, because of
massive increases in router memory, and the ability to do prefix-filters
to clamp down on large eruptions.

jon