Re: Mega DOS tomorrow?

  • From: Deepak Jain
  • Date: Wed Aug 25 15:05:11 2004

The ISC would like to go out on a limb and predict that the Internet will
not vaporize into a cloud of nothingness this Thursday, but if it does,
it's been our pleasure to help stave off its inevitable annihilation this
long.
--
I didn't want to be the first to bring it up today, but what I _love_ about the MOSNEWS link quoting "Kaspersky" is how the "internet" network of South Korea going down last week was used as an example how the "whole" internet could be brought down.

I'm sorry if SK's network went down [I don't know, didn't hear about it]. I have a problem believing it is a useful case study in the global network.

Deepak Jain
AiNET