mail not delivered to ep.net -> no IP address assigned for exchanges

  • From: Fredy Kuenzler
  • Date: Mon Aug 23 13:45:03 2004

Anyone reading here from ep.net? It seems to me that the IP request form for internet exchanges http://www.ep.net/ipadd-req.html does not work and mails go down the drain somewhere (see below). I tried to get an IP addr for NYCX appx. three weeks ago, but no luck yet :-(

Regards,

Fredy Kuenzler
Init Seven AG / AS13030

[email protected]
(expanded from: <[email protected]>)

[email protected] Deferred: Connection refused by weblet.ep.net.
Message could not be delivered for 5 days
Message will be deleted from queue