RE: Oct. NANOG - hotel? At the two month marker now.

  • From: Peering
  • Date: Mon Aug 23 12:40:20 2004

Having spent the first 30 years of my life in the DC area (MD and VA
suburbs), I have to disagree.  Reston puts you within reasonable driving
distance of hundreds of great restaurants (of all ethnicities), clubs,
museums, monuments, memorials, and general excitement.  Just don't try
to get to any of it during rush hour, especially not Friday afternoon
rush hour :)

Willing to make restaurant recommendations off-list :)  I'm drooling in
rememberance of some of them...I miss African & Middle Eastern food
living here in the St Louis boonies.

Diane Turley
Network Engineer
Xspedius Communications Co.