Re: OT - 3 Free Gmail invites

  • From: Nico Schottelius
  • Date: Fri Aug 20 06:09:21 2004

Deepak Jain [Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 01:37:54AM -0400]:
> >You know, I'm having trouble finding people that *don't* have gmail.com
> >accounts already. :P
> >
> >-Jonathan "G-mail-less" Nichols
> >

> If we are all network operators, exactly what is the benefit of having a
> 1GB mailbox operated by another network?

What exaclty is the benefit of having a g-point-mail account?
It's the same benefit you have when joining Orkut:

You are 31337 if you have an account, as not everybody can
participate.

The most interesting thing is how many people still are giving
all their personal data out to big companies for data mining.

Sincerly,
Nico

P.S.: If you are interested in the background of this story, read
http://nico.schotteli.us/papers/net/orkut-diary for more information.

--
Keep it simple & stupid, use what's available.
Please use pgp encryption: 8D0E 27A4 is my id.