Re: OT - 3 Free Gmail invites

  • From: Joe Shen
  • Date: Thu Aug 19 02:31:05 2004

Gmail seems to be in Beta stage. I got a Gmail account
months ago, but I do not use it by now.
The reason is it does not solve two bugs I met.
The first is, after logining into gmail it will prompt
with "Ooops, the system was unable to perform your
operation. Please try again in a few seconds" if I
click "Compose Mail". Sometime this message comes up
after I FINALLY succeed with "Compose MAIL" and click
"Send".

Another thing I met is, when trying to log in. After
typing in username/password, it shows "Gmail is not
available by now", and I have to reload one or two
times to log in.

This is really contrast to what Yahoo! could provide.

Joe