Re: Current street prices for US Internet Transit

  • From: Suresh Ramasubramanian
  • Date: Tue Aug 17 06:20:11 2004

Stephen J. Wilcox wrote:

of course, if you wait for someone to go bankrupt then buy them you can buy the entire company and network for about that price :)
I did hear about an isp called optigate.net (coarsegold, CA) that went bankrupt quite recently ... [at least, an ex optigate customer emailing out of a dynamic dsl ip who ran into our filters told me optigate had shut down suddenly ...]

You might not want their IP space though, if you propose to put mailservers on it.