RE: BGP-based blackholing/hijacking patented in Australia?

  • From: Neil J. McRae
  • Date: Fri Aug 13 08:21:00 2004

I like point 13 where you highlight how the system is doesn't
work. In anycase I doubt that this patent is any more valid
outside of the blackholing part and I hope this gets stuck
in some lengthy patent legal argument preventing anyone
from using it! :-) Why not ask the banks to be
responsible net users and protect their customers properly
with Token based authentication. Banks in Switzerland have
done this successfully.

Regards,
Neil.