RE: BGP-based blackholing/hijacking patented in Australia?

  • From: Henry Linneweh
  • Date: Fri Aug 13 07:50:15 2004

Redirecting is nothing new and has been around for
years, it was never a real problem until washington
and the media stuck their face into something they
had no clue about, as usual.

I am certain there are ways to prevent redirection and
those should be applied without a congressional
hearing......

-Henry

--- Michel Py <[email protected]>