Re: BGP-based blackholing/hijacking patented in Australia?

  • From: Henry Linneweh
  • Date: Fri Aug 13 07:23:00 2004

One would have to conclude since it is the behavior of
the present. that it shall not subside anytime soon.

Ir was a wonderful time on the internet when we still
had trust and respect for each other's endeaver, now
we
will have to collaborate to get things done with legal
shields, we can all thank Washington for the mess they
have created and in particular RIAA which has brought
this kind of problem to everyone.

-Henry