Re: BGP-based blackholing/hijacking patented in Australia?

  • From: Henry Linneweh
  • Date: Thu Aug 12 14:53:56 2004

ok so then in the copyright let us see if can cover
all variations of the original concept as belonging to
the original author or author's as a test case for
adaption and modificaiton to copyright law. I strongly
believe in the protection of original idea's in
reference to rfc's

-Henry

--- "Stephen J. Wilcox" <[email protected]>