Re: low-latency bandwidth for cheap?

  • From: Wes Mills
  • Date: Wed Aug 04 23:39:09 2004

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 11:06:31PM -0400, Jeff Wheeler wrote:

> Thanks.  I suppose then I'm looking for good, and half and half of fast
> and cheap, or if not then simply good and cheap and I'll accept the
> lesser bandwidth.

Unsure if you've used them, but I've been extremely pleased with Speakeasy
and their DSL offerings.  We used an SDSL line for a remote office and
never had a problem with it.  Currently have one of their OneLink (dry
pair ADSL) lines up, and will probably have another installed soon.

Short of that, being in Texas, I can't really help with any fixed wireless
tips.

Wes
--
FreeBSD administrator, tmb.org Hosting